Wow!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Rimmer, Feb 18, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    My watch says 4:20!!!!!

    Shaun aRe - eh?!?!?

    Tags:

  2. David L

    David L Guest

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  4. Shaun Rimmer wrote:

    > My watch says 4:20!!!!!
    >
    > Shaun aRe - eh?!?!?

    In two minutes, so will mine!

    Barry

  5. David L

    David L Guest

  6. No 8rd Seed 4U wrote:

    > Actually, it says 10:21...

    Actually, its 16:21

    --
    Matt

    Fear of a flat planet

  7. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    > My watch says 4:20!!!!!
    >

    > Shaun aRe - eh?!?!?

    Don't know what you're so excited about. My watch says that twice a day.

    Andy Chequer

  8. Westie

    Westie Guest

  9. Trentus

    Trentus Guest

    > My watch says 4:20!!!!!
    >

    > Shaun aRe - eh?!?!?

    My computer time seems to be correct, but mine has him at 3:21am post What's the go?

    Trentus

  10. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    No 8rd Seed 4U <"shut da feck up "@feckyou.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:44:46 -0000, "David L" <[email protected]> blurted:
    >
    > >"Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >> My watch says 4:20!!!!!
    > >>

    > >> Shaun aRe - eh?!?!?
    > >>

    > >Your post says 4:21...
    >
    > Actually, it says 10:21...

    No, that was David L's post, ya silly sod.

    Shaun aRe - HTH, HAND!

  11. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  12. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    B a r r y B u r k e J r . <"keep it in the newsgroup "@thankyou.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > >
    > > My watch says 4:20!!!!!
    > >
    > > Shaun aRe - eh?!?!?
    >
    > In two minutes, so will mine!
    >
    > Barry

    Hell - aren't you the lucky one......

    Shaun aRe - 'time' - now, that's some fucked up shit.....

  13. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  14. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Andy Chequer <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message

    > > My watch says 4:20!!!!!
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe - eh?!?!?
    >
    > Don't know what you're so excited about.

    You haven't seen what I've got in my pocket.

    > My watch says that twice a day.

    You must have one of those old fashioned 'grandad' watches.

    Shaun aRe

  15. Trentus says:

    >My computer time seems to be correct, but mine has him at 3:21am post What's the go?

    That's cos you live on the wrong side of the world, sonny. ;-)

    Steve

  16. Kathleen

    Kathleen Guest

    Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > My watch says 4:20!!!!!
    >

    > Shaun aRe - eh?!?!?

    Don't forget the Visine and the breath mints....

    Kathleen

  17. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Kathleen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > > My watch says 4:20!!!!!
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe - eh?!?!?
    > >

    > Don't forget the Visine and the breath mints....
    >
    > Kathleen

    My breath so sweetly smelled she said, Come will you into my bead? And here to lay With me this day,
    Your chest beneath my head.

    Shaun aRe

  18. > My watch says 4:20!!!!!

    woah, Im a bit slow on the uptake here, 1 day later I reply to the 4:20 post hehe. Didnt think
    anyone was into 4:20 in here. hmmm.

    Its always 4:20 on my watch, then again that could be because I took out the battery.

    Small Black Dog

  19. SBD says:

    >Didnt think anyone was into 4:20 in here. hmmm.

    And this after a whole long thread related to your own "4:20" posting. And they say the Weed doesn't
    affect the brain.........

    Steve ;-)