Wow!

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> SBD says:
>
> >Didnt think anyone was into 4:20 in here. hmmm.

I was juss trollin a little.

> And this after a whole long thread related to your own "4:20" posting. And they say the Weed
> doesn't affect the brain.........
>
> Steve ;-)

Brian doesn't smoke the stuff - it brings him out in a rush.

Shaun aRe

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 21:54:54 +0000 (UTC), "Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> My watch says 4:20!!!!!
>
>woah, Im a bit slow on the uptake here, 1 day later I reply to the 4:20 post hehe. Didnt think
>anyone was into 4:20 in here. hmmm.
>
>Its always 4:20 on my watch, then again that could be because I took out the battery.
>
>Small Black Dog

I'm sure more than a few partake of the sacred herb, but they're prolly a bit scared to
admit it.....

On 20 Feb 2003 00:00:05 GMT, [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote:

>SBD says:
>
>>Didnt think anyone was into 4:20 in here. hmmm.
>
>And this after a whole long thread related to your own "4:20" posting. And they say the Weed
>doesn't affect the brain.........
>
>Steve ;-)

oh look, here's one now....

no that I know ever said it doesn't effect the brain doofus, that's kinda the point of it. What has
been said is it doesn't effect the brain to the magnitude your gov't would have you believe....

But then Mr. Randolph Hurst wouldn't be as rich would he?

Dave

Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> oh look, here's one now....
>
> no that I know ever said it doesn't effect the brain doofus, that's kinda the point of it. What
> has been said is it doesn't effect the brain to the magnitude your gov't would have you
> believe....
>
> But then Mr. Randolph Hurst wouldn't be as rich would he?
>
> Dave

It's obviously ****ed yours up - you weren't even slightly coherent there ya gret stupid sod.

Shaun aRe

news:<[email protected]>...
> Kathleen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > > My watch says 4:20!!!!!
> > >

> > > Shaun aRe - eh?!?!?
> > >

> > Don't forget the Visine and the breath mints....
> >
> > Kathleen
>
> My breath so sweetly smelled she said, Come will you into my bead? And here to lay With me this
> day, Your chest beneath my head.
>
> Shaun aRe

Crackpot!

/s

supabonbon <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Kathleen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > > Don't forget the Visine and the breath mints....
> > >
> > > Kathleen
> >
> > My breath so sweetly smelled she said, Come will you into my bead? And here to lay With me this
> > day, Your chest beneath my head.
> >
> > Shaun aRe
>
> Crackpot!

I know - I typo'd 'bead', instead of 'bed'. I also misquoted my own work ;-(

Shaun aRe