No 8rd Seed 4U wrote:

> Actually, it says 10:21...

Actually, its 16:21

--
Matt

Fear of a flat planet

No 8rd Seed 4U <"shut da feck up "@feckyou.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:44:46 -0000, "David L" <[email protected]> blurted:
>
> >"Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> My watch says 4:20!!!!!
> >>

> >> Shaun aRe - eh?!?!?
> >>

> >Your post says 4:21...
>
> Actually, it says 10:21...

No, that was David L's post, ya silly sod.

Shaun aRe - HTH, HAND!

B a r r y B u r k e J r . <"keep it in the newsgroup "@thankyou.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> >
> > My watch says 4:20!!!!!
> >
> > Shaun aRe - eh?!?!?
>
> In two minutes, so will mine!
>
> Barry

Hell - aren't you the lucky one......

Shaun aRe - 'time' - now, that's some ****ed up ****.....

Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message

> > My watch says 4:20!!!!!
> >

> > Shaun aRe - eh?!?!?
>
> Don't know what you're so excited about.

You haven't seen what I've got in my pocket.

> My watch says that twice a day.

You must have one of those old fashioned 'grandad' watches.

Shaun aRe

Trentus says:

>My computer time seems to be correct, but mine has him at 3:21am post What's the go?

That's cos you live on the wrong side of the world, sonny. ;-)

Steve

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> My watch says 4:20!!!!!
>

> Shaun aRe - eh?!?!?

Don't forget the Visine and the breath mints....

Kathleen

Kathleen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > My watch says 4:20!!!!!
> >

> > Shaun aRe - eh?!?!?
> >

> Don't forget the Visine and the breath mints....
>
> Kathleen

My breath so sweetly smelled she said, Come will you into my bead? And here to lay With me this day,
Your chest beneath my head.

Shaun aRe

> My watch says 4:20!!!!!

woah, Im a bit slow on the uptake here, 1 day later I reply to the 4:20 post hehe. Didnt think
anyone was into 4:20 in here. hmmm.

Its always 4:20 on my watch, then again that could be because I took out the battery.

Small Black Dog

SBD says:

>Didnt think anyone was into 4:20 in here. hmmm.

And this after a whole long thread related to your own "4:20" posting. And they say the Weed doesn't
affect the brain.........

Steve ;-)