Wow...........

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Sharon Peters, Apr 6, 2003.

  1. I JUST HAD TO CHECK BACK AND SEE IF THIS PLACE STILL SUCKS AS BAD AS IT USED TO.

    AND YES IT DOES. WHAT A BUNCH OF RETARDS.

    I'M GOING BACK TO WORKING ON MY TAXES.

    THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.

    -----Sharon Peters Personal Trainer to the Stars-------- Remove "No Junk" to reply please!!!

    Tags:

  2. "Sharon Peters" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I JUST HAD TO CHECK BACK AND SEE IF THIS PLACE STILL SUCKS AS BAD AS IT
    USED
    > TO.
    >
    > AND YES IT DOES. WHAT A BUNCH OF RETARDS.
    >
    > I'M GOING BACK TO WORKING ON MY TAXES.
    >
    > THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.

    You were gone?

  3. Bikerecker

    Bikerecker Guest

    >WHAT A BUNCH OF RETARDS.

    Sharon, have you had your dick cut off yet? Did it hurt? Curious retard, Greg Miller

  4. "Sharon Peters" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I JUST HAD TO CHECK BACK AND SEE IF THIS PLACE STILL SUCKS AS BAD AS IT
    USED
    > TO.
    >
    > AND YES IT DOES. WHAT A BUNCH OF RETARDS.
    >
    > I'M GOING BACK TO WORKING ON MY TAXES.
    >
    > THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.
    >

    > -----Sharon Peters Personal Trainer to the Stars-------- Remove "No Junk" to reply please!!!

    -----------------------
    Sweetheart, you're still using caps. I have to put my sunglasses back on. Still mad about Kunich
    calling you an idiot? Don't worry about that. There are good posts to follow from time to time. I
    like a couple about cadence and horsepower that became quite rigorous discussion. I am sure you
    logged back in after you finished your taxes to see the replies. BTW, is Andy Coggan a retard? You
    missed the cadence thread. Actually when the right thread comes up you would see a whole host of
    some really smart people come out of the woodwork to reply, people that rarely post or reply. They
    are just waiting like you are for some good threads to get started, but I wouldn't paint RBR with a
    broad brush. Retards about RBR or retards in general? Many guys here do RBR as an hobby and have
    high tech jobs. I wouldn't exactly call them retards. If they are retards, they could question

    man, but choose to be femmes. Of course that is your choice and I wouldn't make of you or call
    you names.

    B-

  5. "Bruce Johnston" wrote in message
    > "Sharon Peters" > wrote in message WHAT A BUNCH OF RETARDS.
    > >
    > BTW, is Andy Coggan a retard? > B-

    Bruce, We are not in the habit of grading our posts.

    Chris Mitchell

  6. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

  7. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    I didn't call him and idiot. I referred to him as Sharing Peters and it hurt his feelings.

    "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Sharon Peters" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I JUST HAD TO CHECK BACK AND SEE IF THIS PLACE STILL SUCKS AS BAD
    AS IT
    > USED
    > > TO.
    > >
    > > AND YES IT DOES. WHAT A BUNCH OF RETARDS.
    > >
    > > I'M GOING BACK TO WORKING ON MY TAXES.
    > >
    > > THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.
    > >

    > > -----Sharon Peters Personal Trainer to the Stars-------- Remove "No Junk" to reply please!!!
    >
    > -----------------------
    > Sweetheart, you're still using caps. I have to put my sunglasses
    back on.
    > Still mad about Kunich calling you an idiot? Don't worry about that.
    There
    > are good posts to follow from time to time. I like a couple about
    cadence
    > and horsepower that became quite rigorous discussion. I am sure you
    logged
    > back in after you finished your taxes to see the replies. BTW, is
    Andy
    > Coggan a retard? You missed the cadence thread. Actually when the
    right
    > thread comes up you would see a whole host of some really smart
    people come
    > out of the woodwork to reply, people that rarely post or reply. They
    are
    > just waiting like you are for some good threads to get started, but
    > wouldn't paint RBR with a broad brush. Retards about RBR or retards
    in
    > general? Many guys here do RBR as an hobby and have high tech jobs.
    > wouldn't exactly call them retards. If they are retards, they could
    question

    you are a
    > man, but choose to be femmes. Of course that is your choice and I
    wouldn't
    > make of you or call you names.
    >

    > B-

  8. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    > "Bruce Johnston" wrote in message
    > > "Sharon Peters" > wrote in message WHAT A BUNCH OF RETARDS.
    > > >
    > > BTW, is Andy Coggan a retard? > B-

    Yes

    Deez