Wrenching Again

Nelson Binch

Guest
I've resurfaced as a professional mechanic, this time at International Bicycle in Charlotte, NC. I
guess it gets in your blood (with that weird combination of orange scented lanolin, Teflon and
lithium that soaks into your skin!)

---
http://intergalax.com

Release Date: 6/18/2003

"Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I've resurfaced as a professional mechanic, this time at International Bicycle in Charlotte, NC. I
> guess it gets in your blood (with that weird combination of orange scented lanolin, Teflon and
> lithium that soaks into your skin!)

A grimy handshake of congrats to you then!

Mike

Nelson Binch <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> I've resurfaced as a professional mechanic, this time at International Bicycle in Charlotte, NC. I
> guess it gets in your blood (with that weird combination of orange scented lanolin, Teflon and
> lithium that soaks into your skin!)

Yeah, i can imagine how it would get in your blood. i miss working on my motorcycle (and it needed
lots). i now have to make up for it by overhauling my bike now and then (how many people actually
re-pack their pedals). Just can't let that hub grease get too old ;-) and now that i have a
freewheel tool, it is all the more independent. no more getting up to date with the wrenches as they
wind off my freewheel (and they always comment that i always manage to wind that freewheel far
beyond normal tight). there is just something about getting your hands dirty as you work on
something.

I wish you the best of luck with the new job.
--
~Travis

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

"Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I've resurfaced as a professional mechanic, this time at International Bicycle in Charlotte, NC. I
> guess it gets in your blood (with that weird combination of orange scented lanolin, Teflon and
> lithium that soaks into your skin!)

What is it with companies not checking peoples background these daze.
--
Slacker