Wrenching Again

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Nelson Binch, Jun 21, 2003.

  1. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    I've resurfaced as a professional mechanic, this time at International Bicycle in Charlotte, NC. I
    guess it gets in your blood (with that weird combination of orange scented lanolin, Teflon and
    lithium that soaks into your skin!)

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 6/18/2003

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I've resurfaced as a professional mechanic, this time at International Bicycle in Charlotte, NC. I
    > guess it gets in your blood (with that weird combination of orange scented lanolin, Teflon and
    > lithium that soaks into your skin!)

    A grimy handshake of congrats to you then!

    Mike

  3. Technician

    Technician Guest

    Nelson Binch <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
    > I've resurfaced as a professional mechanic, this time at International Bicycle in Charlotte, NC. I
    > guess it gets in your blood (with that weird combination of orange scented lanolin, Teflon and
    > lithium that soaks into your skin!)

    Yeah, i can imagine how it would get in your blood. i miss working on my motorcycle (and it needed
    lots). i now have to make up for it by overhauling my bike now and then (how many people actually
    re-pack their pedals). Just can't let that hub grease get too old ;-) and now that i have a
    freewheel tool, it is all the more independent. no more getting up to date with the wrenches as they
    wind off my freewheel (and they always comment that i always manage to wind that freewheel far
    beyond normal tight). there is just something about getting your hands dirty as you work on
    something.

    I wish you the best of luck with the new job.
    --
    ~Travis

    http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

  4. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I've resurfaced as a professional mechanic, this time at International Bicycle in Charlotte, NC. I
    > guess it gets in your blood (with that weird combination of orange scented lanolin, Teflon and
    > lithium that soaks into your skin!)

    What is it with companies not checking peoples background these daze.
    --
    Slacker