WTB: 1" threaded riser for stem on Trek Cruiser Classic

Status

Hkek

Guest
A friend of mine needs to raise the handlebar on her Trek Cruiser Classic. I believe it has a 1"
threaded stem. Does anyone make a riser stem for this sort of application?

HAKE wrote:
> A friend of mine needs to raise the handlebar on her Trek Cruiser Classic. I believe it has a 1"
> threaded stem. Does anyone make a riser stem for this sort of application?

We've got 'em, see: http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/head.html#raisers

Sheldon "Hands Up!" Brown +--------------------------------------------------------------+
| The two most beautiful words in the English language are: |
| 'Cheque enclosed.' -- Dorothy Parker |
+--------------------------------------------------------------+ Harris Cyclery, West Newton,

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:47:21 +0000, HKEK wrote:

> A friend of mine needs to raise the handlebar on her Trek Cruiser Classic. I believe it has a 1"
> threaded stem. Does anyone make a riser stem for this sort of application?

They are easily available. Sheldon Brown, IIRC, has quite a selection of stems with varying lengths.

--

David L. Johnson

__o | Deserves death! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve _`\(,_ | death. And some that die
deserve life. Can you give it to (_)/ (_) | them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in
judgement. -- J. R. R. Tolkien

HKEK wrote:

> A friend of mine needs to raise the handlebar on her Trek Cruiser Classic. I believe it has a 1"
> threaded stem. Does anyone make a riser stem for this sort of application?
Yes, many and any competent bicycle store will have a selection of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.