WTB: 1" threadless fork

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Philip W. Moore, Jr., Jan 12, 2006.

  1. I need a one 1" threadless carbon fork with a steel or aluminum steerer
    tube. No carbon, steerer tubes, please. I am 6' tall, and weigh right at
    190. I am a fat freddy these days and don't want to die. Please let me
    know what you've got, what you want for it, and send me some pictures.

    Thanks,

    Philip W. Moore, Jr.
    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:
    > I need a one 1" threadless carbon fork with a steel or aluminum steerer
    > tube. No carbon, steerer tubes, please. I am 6' tall, and weigh right at
    > 190. I am a fat freddy these days and don't want to die. Please let me
    > know what you've got, what you want for it, and send me some pictures.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Philip W. Moore, Jr.
    > [email protected]

    Just for info-190 pounds and a 1 inch carbon steerer from a reputable
    maker, like Reynolds, will not fail.