WTB: 1" threadless fork

Philip W. Moore, Jr.

Guest
I need a one 1" threadless carbon fork with a steel or aluminum steerer
tube. No carbon, steerer tubes, please. I am 6' tall, and weigh right at
190. I am a fat freddy these days and don't want to die. Please let me
know what you've got, what you want for it, and send me some pictures.

Thanks,

Philip W. Moore, Jr.
[email protected]

Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:
> I need a one 1" threadless carbon fork with a steel or aluminum steerer
> tube. No carbon, steerer tubes, please. I am 6' tall, and weigh right at
> 190. I am a fat freddy these days and don't want to die. Please let me
> know what you've got, what you want for it, and send me some pictures.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Philip W. Moore, Jr.
> [email protected]

Just for info-190 pounds and a 1 inch carbon steerer from a reputable
maker, like Reynolds, will not fail.