WTB: 135 OLN Touring Wheels

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Gary Jacobson, Dec 31, 2004.

  1. That says it.
    Please let me know what you have.
    Best to respond to [email protected].

    Thanks.
    Gary Jacobson

    Tags:

  2. << Please let me know what you have. >><BR><BR>

    Xt hubs laced to Velocity Dyads, Mavic T520 or Velocity Deep V. $375 range
    depending on rims selected.

    For Phil Wood hubs add some $ but get the best touring hub made.

    Peter Chisholm
    Vecchio's Bicicletteria
    1833 Pearl St.
    Boulder, CO, 80302
    (303)440-3535
    http://www.vecchios.com

  3. dfcas

    dfcas Guest

    Gary Jacobson wrote:
    > That says it.
    > Please let me know what you have.
    > Best to respond to [email protected].
    >
    > Thanks.
    > Gary Jacobson

    I have a set that came on a 29/hybrid I bought.They are
    black hubs,front is a Real,rear Deore 135 OLN,rims are Mavic CXP 10
    silver which is an OEM version of the CWP 21-22,32 14-15 butted silver
    spokes.Rims appear unused and are true.

    I use disc brake wheels and have no use for these.

    $75 plus actual shipping cost.I'm in West Virginia,zip 26505.
    If you want pics,let me know.
    [email protected]