WTB: 135 OLN Touring Wheels

<< Please let me know what you have. >><BR><BR>

Xt hubs laced to Velocity Dyads, Mavic T520 or Velocity Deep V. $375 range
depending on rims selected.

For Phil Wood hubs add some $ but get the best touring hub made.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com

Gary Jacobson wrote:
> That says it.
> Please let me know what you have.
> Best to respond to [email protected].
>
> Thanks.
> Gary Jacobson

I have a set that came on a 29/hybrid I bought.They are
black hubs,front is a Real,rear Deore 135 OLN,rims are Mavic CXP 10
silver which is an OEM version of the CWP 21-22,32 14-15 butted silver
spokes.Rims appear unused and are true.

I use disc brake wheels and have no use for these.

$75 plus actual shipping cost.I'm in West Virginia,zip 26505.
If you want pics,let me know.
[email protected]