WTB: 170mm Shimano Cranks

C

Chad G

I'm looking for a pair of Ultegra, 105, or Dura Ace 9sp cranks. Must be in
decent condition, not too concerned with ring wear. Length must be 170mm.
Let me know what you have, how much $$ you want, and I would also like to
see photos...

Chad G said:
I'm looking for a pair of Ultegra, 105, or Dura Ace 9sp cranks. Must be in
decent condition, not too concerned with ring wear. Length must be 170mm.
Let me know what you have, how much $$ you want, and I would also like to
see photos...

Hi Chad,

I've got a pair of 170mm Ultegra 6500 cranks that I've been hoping to trade for some 175mm cranks, but nothing's come throught yet. Perhaps I should just sell them and use the funds to buy some 175s. If you're still looking for some I could get you some pics by tonight or tomorrow morning. Not sure on price, but I'll do some web research and determine what's fair. It will be very reasonable! Here's the description from my earlier "trading" post:

"I have a pair of 170mm Ultegra (FC-6500/6503) cranks in excellent shape that I’d like to trade for some 175mm cranks. These are the latest Hollowtech Octolink spline cranks. They have some minor scuffing and scratching, but no deep gouges, crash damage or alignment problems of any kind. The decals started to flake off so they were removed. Overall, I’d give them an 8 out of 10 for appearance. They are definitely NOT “well used” or “beater-grade”. They have the original self-extracting crank bolts. I might be able to round up a well used, but usable chainring or two and could most likely include a set of used chainring bolts if you need them"

I could sell you just the crank arms or include the rings and bolts I mentioned in my earlier post. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

John

climberjohn (at) hotmail (dot) com