WTB: 20" fenders for Rans

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mike, Mar 28, 2003.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Hello,

    I am looking for a pair of 20" fenders for a Rans Tailwind.

    Thanks, Mike

    Tags:

  2. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

  3. > >
    > > I am looking for a pair of 20" fenders for a Rans Tailwind.
    > >
    > > Thanks, Mike
    >
    > You can order 'em from Planet Bike: http://www.planetbike.com/fenders.html#recumbent
    >
    > Jeff

    good news for those of us who have been waiting for the 20" front fenders to come in- I got a phone
    call from planetbike yesterday saying that they're back in stock and mine was in the post. really
    nice folks, and the price is great.

    rich

    V2

  4. Daniel Payne

    Daniel Payne Guest

    On 29-Mar-2003, "Rich Westerman" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > > I am looking for a pair of 20" fenders for a Rans Tailwind.
    > > >
    > > > Thanks, Mike
    > >
    > > You can order 'em from Planet Bike: http://www.planetbike.com/fenders.html#recumbent
    > >
    > > Jeff
    >
    > good news for those of us who have been waiting for the 20" front fenders to come in- I got a
    > phone call from planetbike yesterday saying that they're back in stock and mine was in the post.
    > really nice folks, and the price is great.
    >
    > rich

    Good news ! Now maybe i can keep the worms off of the inside of my fairing... yuk.

    Daniel