WTB: 20" fork for Rans

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Floyd Sense, Jun 3, 2003.

  1. Floyd Sense

    Floyd Sense Guest

    Anyone have a 20" fork, maybe from a Rans Rocket, they'd like to sell? Need a rigid fork to fit my
    2002 Rans Vivo.

    FS in Angier, NC

    Tags:

  2. Jeff Baron

    Jeff Baron Guest

    hi floyd,

    i'm a vivo rider, and in fact chose vivo for the dual suspension. i'm interested in why you've
    decided to swap out the suspended fork. thanks a lot, jeff baron

    Floyd Sense wrote:

    > Anyone have a 20" fork, maybe from a Rans Rocket, they'd like to sell? Need a rigid fork to fit my
    > 2002 Rans Vivo.
    >
    > FS in Angier, NC

  3. Alpha Beta

    Alpha Beta Guest

  4. PaPa

    PaPa New Member

    Joined:
    May 2, 2003
    I've got a Rans. New and still in primer. 1" threaded steerer. Not sure which model it's for. Make me an offer.