rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: 26" black mtb steel fork

Started by JBF · · Last activity · 2 posts · 250 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
16 April 2004
Last activity
17 April 2004
Original author
JBF
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
250
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. These are going the way of the dinosaur. I'm interested in a 26" black
    mtb steel fork with curved blades in very good condition.I need an
    unthreaded steerer tube length of 7 inches. There must be a herd of
    them looking for some action.

  2. razquill-<< These are going the way of the dinosaur. I'm interested in a 26"
    black
    mtb steel fork with curved blades in very good condition.I need an
    unthreaded steerer tube length of 7 inches >><BR><BR>

    Quality Bike Parts, a distributor in Minnesota, has these...See a LBS that
    deals with them or call me at the shop.

    Peter Chisholm
    Vecchio's Bicicletteria
    1833 Pearl St.
    Boulder, CO, 80302
    (303)440-3535
    http://www.vecchios.com
    "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.