rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: 27", 6-speed rear wheel

Started by David Kerber · · Last activity · 1 post · 192 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
20 September 2004
Last activity
20 September 2004
Original author
David Kerber
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
192
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I need a 27-inch rear wheel, with a 6-speed (or 5 if that's all I can
    find) freewheel for a mid-80's road bike I'm rebuilding as a spare bike.

    Dave Kerber
    --
    Remove the ns_ from if replying by e-mail (but keep posts in the
    newsgroups if possible).

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.