WTB: 40 hole Mavic MA 2 rim or similar; 48 hole rear hub

Status

Peter Moore

Guest
The subject line says it all; also would like a 48 spoke decent quality rear hub, preferably in a
135mm Shimano freehub design, but willing to consider 130 spacing on up freewheel hub as well.

Thank you for your attention,

Peter Moore

Bruce Lange

Guest
I'd also be interested in 40 hole MA2s or other similar rims.

Bruce Lange [email protected]

"Peter Moore" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> The subject line says it all; also would like a 48 spoke decent quality rear hub, preferably in a
> 135mm Shimano freehub design, but willing to consider 130 spacing on up freewheel hub as well.
>
> Thank you for your attention,
>
> Peter Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.