WTB: 40 hole Mavic MA 2 rim or similar; 48 hole rear hub

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Peter Moore, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. Peter Moore

    Peter Moore Guest

    The subject line says it all; also would like a 48 spoke decent quality rear hub, preferably in a
    135mm Shimano freehub design, but willing to consider 130 spacing on up freewheel hub as well.

    Thank you for your attention,

    Peter Moore

    Tags:

  2. Bruce Lange

    Bruce Lange Guest

    I'd also be interested in 40 hole MA2s or other similar rims.

    Bruce Lange [email protected]