rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

WTB: 49-51cm Touring/Cross Frame/Fork

Started by Cl · · Last activity · 1 post · 571 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
3 March 2004
Last activity
3 March 2004
Original author
Cl
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
571
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. WTB: 49-51cm Frame/Fork in good condition. Prefer canti bosses, english BB, 130-135 rear spacing and
    eyelets. Headset and seatpost would be great. reply with price and no thank you, I do not want a
    custom new frame. I am looking to build up a commuter with some spare parts that I can add a rack or
    two to. Something along the lines of a Trek 520 frame or bianchi volpe would be great!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.