rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: Alloy derailleur pulley set

Started by Steven · · Last activity · 2 posts · 152 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
1 December 2004
Last activity
1 December 2004
Original author
Steven
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
152
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,

    Need 9 spd replacement pulleys for my rear derailleur. Let me know what
    you have.

    thanks,

    Steven

  2. Steven-<< Need 9 spd replacement pulleys for my rear derailleur. Let me know
    what
    you have. >><BR><BR>

    I say-I have shimano and Campagnolo, depending on the der. I would not
    recommend alloy or metal pulleys. The original equipment works better and is
    quieter.

    Peter Chisholm
    Vecchio's Bicicletteria
    1833 Pearl St.
    Boulder, CO, 80302
    (303)440-3535
    http://www.vecchios.com
    "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.