WTB Assos nipples for sewup rims

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by R J Peterson, Feb 14, 2004.

  1. R J Peterson

    R J Peterson Guest

    I am looking for some strange parts for a friend. He has an Assos rim that requires a special nipple
    that apparently acts almost like an eyelet and nipple combined. Anyway, if you know what these are
    and know where he can get 28 of them, let me know.

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    "R J Peterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am looking for some strange parts for a friend. He has an Assos rim
    that
    > requires a special nipple that apparently acts almost like an eyelet and nipple combined. Anyway,
    > if you know what these are and know where he can get 28 of them, let me know.
    >
    > Thanks

    Try Kevin at California Bikes in La Jolla 858-454-0316

    I know he has(had?) two pair of the Assos rims, it stands to figure that he has some nipples
    for them too.

    Mike