WTB Assos nipples for sewup rims

R J Peterson

Guest
I am looking for some strange parts for a friend. He has an Assos rim that requires a special nipple
that apparently acts almost like an eyelet and nipple combined. Anyway, if you know what these are
and know where he can get 28 of them, let me know.

Thanks

"R J Peterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am looking for some strange parts for a friend. He has an Assos rim
that
> requires a special nipple that apparently acts almost like an eyelet and nipple combined. Anyway,
> if you know what these are and know where he can get 28 of them, let me know.
>
> Thanks

Try Kevin at California Bikes in La Jolla 858-454-0316

I know he has(had?) two pair of the Assos rims, it stands to figure that he has some nipples
for them too.

Mike