rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: Avocet 45tt front wheel mounting kit

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 188 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
14 January 2005
Last activity
15 January 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
188
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. WTB: Avocet 45tt front wheel mounting kit

    Having a hard time finding the spare parts to keep my computer running.
    If someone has one, preferably new, I would really appreciate it. I
    just need the mounting bracket/wire/transmitter unit.

    Thanks

    Brian

  2. Thanks for all the replies, but I've discovered my 45tt has finally bit
    the dust. I no longer need a front wheel mounting kit.

    Brian

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.