WTB Bob Jackson decals

TRMaurer said:
I just repainted my frame and I am looking for replacement decals. I am most
interested in a headtube badge or decal.

[email protected]

I was able to get some directly from bob jackson. Contact them via there website. They were very easy to deal and I paid with a credit card.

"gubaguba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> TRMaurer Wrote:
> > I just repainted my frame and I am looking for replacement decals. I am
> > most
> > interested in a headtube badge or decal.
> >
> > [email protected]

> I was able to get some directly from bob jackson. Contact them via
> there website. They were very easy to deal and I paid with a credit
> card.

Even better, you can ship your frame to them, have it painted and shipped
back for very close to the same price as the same quality paint job here.