WTB Bob Jackson decals

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by TRMaurer, Jul 20, 2004.

  1. TRMaurer

    TRMaurer Guest

    I just repainted my frame and I am looking for replacement decals. I am most
    interested in a headtube badge or decal.

    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. gubaguba

    gubaguba New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2003
    I was able to get some directly from bob jackson. Contact them via there website. They were very easy to deal and I paid with a credit card.

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "gubaguba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > TRMaurer Wrote:
    > > I just repainted my frame and I am looking for replacement decals. I am
    > > most
    > > interested in a headtube badge or decal.
    > >
    > > [email protected]

    > I was able to get some directly from bob jackson. Contact them via
    > there website. They were very easy to deal and I paid with a credit
    > card.

    Even better, you can ship your frame to them, have it painted and shipped
    back for very close to the same price as the same quality paint job here.