I'm converting down in rim size and need one.
Preferably something like these:
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I'm converting down in rim size and need one.
Preferably something like these:
Your Name Here said:I'm converting down in rim size and need one.
Preferably something like these:
Front or rear?
http://www.hetchins.org/504eb.htm
You might buy long reach brake calipers for less than the cost of
dropbolt(s), judging by ebay prices. Short wait, too.
Brandt, dropbolt:
Your Name Here said:I'm converting down in rim size and need one.
Preferably something like these:
I had a set cobbled together from two pairs of bolts at a welding
shop.
R
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.