rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

wtb: Briko Zen lens or glasses

Started by Damian Bradley · · Last activity · 4 posts · 3,094 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
16 January 2004
Last activity
19 January 2004
Original author
Damian Bradley
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,094
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey Folks,

    Anyone have or know where I can get some lenses for my old Briko Zen
    glasses? I'd also consider frames too for the right price...

    Thanks!
    Damian Bradley

  2. << Anyone have or know where I can get some lenses for my old Briko Zen glasses? I'd also consider
    frames too for the right price... >>

    Yes. This mail-order supplier carries the full BRIKO line. I have ordered from them several times
    and their service is excellent.

    the-eye-shop.comthe-eye-shop.com

  3. "Mike Krueger" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    << Anyone have or know where I can get some lenses for my old Briko Zen glasses? I'd also consider
    frames too for the right price... >>

    Yes. This mail-order supplier carries the full BRIKO line. I have ordered


    from

    Quoted message said:

    them several times and their service is excellent.

    Thanks Mike! Now if I can find something in North America I'd save some shipping...

    Cheers, Damian

  4. i have the brown lenses or the rose colored ones, new old stock. $20 plus USPS shipping

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.