WTB: Broken Brifters

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Andy Birko, Jan 25, 2004.

  1. Andy Birko

    Andy Birko Guest

    I'm looking for a set of broken flight deck or Campy ergo-brain compatible brifters which no longer
    shift, but can still be mounted to handlebars for use.

    Must be cheap!

    Would also consider non flight deck or ergo brain brifters/brake only if the price is low enough.

    In case you're wondering, I have a cardgirus trainer which has buttons on the bars for
    controlling it. I don't like the buttons on it (has no hoods) and hope to adapt the flight deck
    mech. to work on it.

    Tags:

  2. Cathy Boland

    Cathy Boland Guest