WTB: Broken Brifters

Andy Birko

Guest
I'm looking for a set of broken flight deck or Campy ergo-brain compatible brifters which no longer
shift, but can still be mounted to handlebars for use.

Must be cheap!

Would also consider non flight deck or ergo brain brifters/brake only if the price is low enough.

In case you're wondering, I have a cardgirus trainer which has buttons on the bars for
controlling it. I don't like the buttons on it (has no hoods) and hope to adapt the flight deck
mech. to work on it.

What the heck is a 'brifter' !?