WTB: Burley Flatbed Trailer

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Ben, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. Ben

    Ben New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2003
    Want to buy used Burley Flatbed Trailer. Live in Chicagoland but will pay for shipping. Have already checkec EBay.

    Cheers!
    Ben

    Tags:

  2. Ben

    does Burley Design Co-op also make Flatbed Trailer or are you thinking abou the Bicycle R Evolution
    Flatbed Trailer ?
    *********************

    "Ben" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Want to buy used Burley Flatbed Trailer. Live in Chicagoland but will pay for shipping. Have
    > already checkec EBay.
    >
    > Cheers! Ben

  3. Ben

    Ben New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2003
  4. cool...........Thanks Ben I found a link on the Burley site to a site I never knew existed showing
    trails I always wanted to visit
    ********************************
    "Ben" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hey Joshua,
    >
    > Burley makes a flatbed too. Check it out:
    >
    > http://burley.com/products/trailers/default.aspx?p=Flatbed&i=5
    >
    > I want one!
    >
    > Ben

  5. bentcruiser

    bentcruiser New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2003
    I own a Burley Nomad. It can be used as a flat bed as well. This was particular important to me in choosing a trailer. I wanted one that could close up for touring and open up for an unconventional load.