WTB: Campag front hub parts

Pete Biggs

Guest
Wanted to buy: Axle, cones, locknuts & dustcaps: any or all of these for a 1999 Avanti normal type
front hub - for less than it would cost me from www.parker-international.co.uk/hub_spares.htm . Used
would ok if in good condition.

Parts from all modern Avanti, Mirage, Veloce, Athena plus 98/99 Chorus front hubs should fit.

Please email p [at] biggs [dot] tc describing your items and price (inc postage). Thank you.

~PB

Pete Biggs must be edykated coz e writed:

> Wanted to buy: Axle, cones, locknuts & dustcaps: any or all of these for a 1999 Avanti normal type
> front hub - for less than it would cost me from www.parker-international.co.uk/hub_spares.htm .
> Used would ok if in good condition.
>
> Parts from all modern Avanti, Mirage, Veloce, Athena plus 98/99 Chorus front hubs should fit.
>
> Please email p [at] biggs [dot] tc describing your items and price (inc postage). Thank you.
>
> ~PB

Pete,

Do you realise you could get a complete Mirage front hub for £8.50? Email me through the website if
you need more info.

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

Ian wrote:
> Do you realise you could get a complete Mirage front hub for £8.50?

Does anyone know where I get a cheap Mirage hub from then?

> Email me through the website if you need more info.

Still waiting for the info Ian. Thanks.

~PB

Pete Biggs must be edykated coz e writed:

> Ian wrote:
>> Do you realise you could get a complete Mirage front hub for £8.50?
>
> Does anyone know where I get a cheap Mirage hub from then?
>
>> Email me through the website if you need more info.
>
> Still waiting for the info Ian. Thanks.
>
> ~PB

Sent it, check your email.

--
Ian

http://www.catrike.co.uk

Pete Biggs must be edykated coz e writed:

> Ian wrote:
>> Do you realise you could get a complete Mirage front hub for £8.50?
>
> Does anyone know where I get a cheap Mirage hub from then?
>
>> Email me through the website if you need more info.
>
> Still waiting for the info Ian. Thanks.
>
> ~PB

Check your mail again Pete.

--