WTB: Campagnolo Ghibli disk wheel

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by clement, Nov 29, 2005.

  1. clement

    clement Guest

    OK, this is a longshot but if anyone has a campy ghibli disk wheel
    they'd like to sell give me a shout. Or if you know someone that
    wants to sell or if a shop has a used one, let me know. Would prefer
    the older style that is white with the blue campy shield logo.
    Thanks!

    Tags:

  2. clement wrote:
    > OK, this is a longshot but if anyone has a campy ghibli disk wheel
    > they'd like to sell give me a shout. Or if you know someone that
    > wants to sell or if a shop has a used one, let me know. Would prefer
    > the older style that is white with the blue campy shield logo.
    > Thanks!

    New? 1996 or 2005...very expensive tho.