WTB: Campagnolo Ghibli disk wheel

clement

Guest
OK, this is a longshot but if anyone has a campy ghibli disk wheel
they'd like to sell give me a shout. Or if you know someone that
wants to sell or if a shop has a used one, let me know. Would prefer
the older style that is white with the blue campy shield logo.
Thanks!

clement wrote:
> OK, this is a longshot but if anyone has a campy ghibli disk wheel
> they'd like to sell give me a shout. Or if you know someone that
> wants to sell or if a shop has a used one, let me know. Would prefer
> the older style that is white with the blue campy shield logo.
> Thanks!

New? 1996 or 2005...very expensive tho.