WTB: Campagnolo Super Record Italian-thread headset

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Morgan Fletcher, Sep 1, 2004.

  1. I'm looking for a Campagnolo Super Record (aluminum) Italian-thread headset
    in good shape. Need some other 1970s and 1980s parts too.

    Morgan

    Tags:

  2. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    Morgan Fletcher <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I'm looking for a Campagnolo Super Record (aluminum) Italian-thread headset
    > in good shape. Need some other 1970s and 1980s parts too.
    >
    > Morgan

    According to Sheldon:
    "Italian freewheel and headset threads are the same as British/ISO,
    except for the thread angle difference. They may be interchanged, but
    you should not go back-and-forth bewteen Italian and British/ISO
    headsets."

    If you still want an Italian-threaded headset, I've got a left-handed
    crescent wrench for you.

    Jeff