rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: Campy 28.6 FD Clamp

Started by Bob Chmara · · Last activity · 2 posts · 422 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
6 May 2007
Last activity
6 May 2007
Original author
Bob Chmara
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
422
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm looking for a Campy front der clamp in 28.6 size. I'd prefer silver,
    but will consider black. I'll also consider buying a complete derailleur.

    Thanks,
    Bob Chmara

  2. Bob Chmara said:

    I'm looking for a Campy front der clamp in 28.6 size. I'd prefer silver,
    but will consider black. I'll also consider buying a complete derailleur.

    Thanks,
    Bob Chmara

    Not from Campagnolo but I have 2 clamps that you can attach a brazeon
    FD to..$14 per, silver. Both similar, one has a longer slot for the
    FD.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.