WTB: CAMPY 9-SP REAR HUB 1997--) 99**********

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Biorem, Feb 2, 2004.

  1. Biorem

    Biorem Guest

    WTB: CAMPY 9-SP REAR HUB 1997--> 99

    Can be Veloce, Athena, Daytona, Record, Chorus whatever. what I really need is the internal
    workings. Lemme know what you got.

    Thanks for lookin. -Nels Seattle

    Tags:

  2. << Can be Veloce, Athena, Daytona, Record, Chorus whatever. what I really need is the internal
    workings. Lemme know what you got. >><BR><BR>

    Just for info, the steel axle for Athena and Veloce and Daytona is different than the axle/freehub
    for Chorus and Record(Record was ti until 1999).

    What are you looking for?

  3. Hi Nels, .....sorry, have not sent money yet but is a check OK for the SR bottom seatpost cradle?
    Cheers, JEF