WTB: CAMPY 9-SP REAR HUB 1997--) 99**********

Biorem

Guest
WTB: CAMPY 9-SP REAR HUB 1997--> 99

Can be Veloce, Athena, Daytona, Record, Chorus whatever. what I really need is the internal
workings. Lemme know what you got.

Thanks for lookin. -Nels Seattle

<< Can be Veloce, Athena, Daytona, Record, Chorus whatever. what I really need is the internal
workings. Lemme know what you got. >><BR><BR>

Just for info, the steel axle for Athena and Veloce and Daytona is different than the axle/freehub
for Chorus and Record(Record was ti until 1999).

What are you looking for?

Hi Nels, .....sorry, have not sent money yet but is a check OK for the SR bottom seatpost cradle?
Cheers, JEF