WTB: Campy carbon brake levers (non Ergo)

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Kent, Oct 11, 2004.

  1. Kent

    Kent Guest

    Looking for a pair of new (or used if in good condition) Campagnolo
    Record carbon brake levers. Already have downtube shifters and am
    looking for the lightweight/super cool carbon counterpoint. If you
    have something of interest drop me a line.
    cheers
    Kent

    Tags:

  2. Kent

    Kent Guest

    [email protected] (Kent) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Looking for a pair of new (or used if in good condition) Campagnolo
    > Record carbon brake levers. Already have downtube shifters and am
    > looking for the lightweight/super cool carbon counterpoint. If you
    > have something of interest drop me a line.
    > cheers
    > Kent

    Thanks to all that replied to my above ad..I was able to purchase a
    set from one of the people who replied. Best of luck, to the others,
    in being able to sell yours.
    cheers
    Kent