WTB: Campy carbon brake levers (non Ergo)

Kent

Guest
Looking for a pair of new (or used if in good condition) Campagnolo
Record carbon brake levers. Already have downtube shifters and am
looking for the lightweight/super cool carbon counterpoint. If you
have something of interest drop me a line.
cheers
Kent

[email protected] (Kent) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Looking for a pair of new (or used if in good condition) Campagnolo
> Record carbon brake levers. Already have downtube shifters and am
> looking for the lightweight/super cool carbon counterpoint. If you
> have something of interest drop me a line.
> cheers
> Kent

Thanks to all that replied to my above ad..I was able to purchase a
set from one of the people who replied. Best of luck, to the others,
in being able to sell yours.
cheers
Kent