WTB: Campy Record Brake Pads

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by [email protected], Jun 20, 2005.

  1. i need brake pads for cammpy record calipers vintage 1996 or 1997..part
    number BR-04RE
     
    Tags:


  2. [email protected] wrote:
    > i need brake pads for cammpy record calipers vintage 1996 or 1997..part
    > number BR-04RE



    BR-RE-105 for 1996/7...same as those used until 2000, we have them. $32
    per set of 4.
     
  3. why is the part number different? and how do i contact you?
     
  4. [email protected] wrote:
    > why is the part number different? and how do i contact you?


    Not sure, I got the number from the parts catalog for 1996/7 Record
    calipers. Yours are Record, correct?

    BR-brake
    RE-Record
    005/105, the series

    I see no 004 numbers for brake blocks anywhere in the parts books.

    Vecchio's
    1833 Pearl ST
    Boulder, CO
    303-440-3535
     
  5. it was my mistake...the part number i used is from the calipers...is it
    clear the blocks would work with those calipers?
     
  6. [email protected] wrote:
    > it was my mistake...the part number i used is from the calipers...is it
    > clear the blocks would work with those calipers?


    Yes. The blocks are the ones used for dual pivots from 1995 until 1999.
    In 2000 they changed.
     
  7. I have two pairs of Koolstop Ceremic green ones. $5 for two pairs.

    Let me know.

    AP

    [email protected] wrote:
    > i need brake pads for cammpy record calipers vintage 1996 or 1997..part
    > number BR-04RE
     
Loading...
Loading...