WTB: Cannondale Recumbent

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Lr, Mar 7, 2003.

  1. Lr

    Lr Guest

    Wanted to buy: Cannondale recumbent.

    Let me know what you have, condition, pictures (if you have the ability) and bottom Dollar.

    Thanks.

    LR

    Tags:

  2. Sadieack

    Sadieack Guest

    "LR" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Wanted to buy: Cannondale recumbent.
    >
    > Let me know what you have, condition, pictures (if you have the ability) and bottom Dollar.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > LR

    My wife and I have 2 of them and love em! They are not for sale (no help there), but I remember
    seeing a post or 2 on bentrideronline.com under the "For Sale" section a few weeks/months ago.
    Unfortunally I'm not computer saavy enough to insert a hyperlink. Anyway try going to
    bentrideronline.com and look in their "For Sale" section and go back a few pages. Maybe the posters
    still have the bikes. Good luck.

  3. John W

    John W Guest

    "> My wife and I have 2 of them and love em! They are not for sale (no
    > help there), but I remember seeing a post or 2 on bentrideronline.com under the "For Sale" section
    > a few weeks/months ago. Unfortunally I'm not computer saavy enough to insert a hyperlink. Anyway
    > try going to bentrideronline.com and look in their "For Sale" section and go back a few pages.
    > Maybe the posters still have the bikes. Good luck.

    http://pub65.ezboard.com/fbentrideronlinefrm3

  4. Rmg

    Rmg Guest

    news:[email protected]...