WTB: Cannondale Recumbent

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Lr, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lr

Lr Guest

Wanted to buy: Cannondale recumbent.

Let me know what you have, condition, pictures (if you have the ability) and bottom Dollar.

Thanks.

LR

Tags:

2. Sadieack

Sadieack Guest

"LR" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Wanted to buy: Cannondale recumbent.
    >
    > Let me know what you have, condition, pictures (if you have the ability) and bottom Dollar.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > LR

My wife and I have 2 of them and love em! They are not for sale (no help there), but I remember
    seeing a post or 2 on bentrideronline.com under the "For Sale" section a few weeks/months ago.
    Unfortunally I'm not computer saavy enough to insert a hyperlink. Anyway try going to
    bentrideronline.com and look in their "For Sale" section and go back a few pages. Maybe the posters
    still have the bikes. Good luck.

3. John W

John W Guest

"> My wife and I have 2 of them and love em! They are not for sale (no
    > help there), but I remember seeing a post or 2 on bentrideronline.com under the "For Sale" section
    > a few weeks/months ago. Unfortunally I'm not computer saavy enough to insert a hyperlink. Anyway
    > try going to bentrideronline.com and look in their "For Sale" section and go back a few pages.
    > Maybe the posters still have the bikes. Good luck.

http://pub65.ezboard.com/fbentrideronlinefrm3

4. Rmg

Rmg Guest

"Sadieack" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "LR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Wanted to buy: Cannondale recumbent.
    > >
    > > Let me know what you have, condition, pictures (if you have the ability)
    and
    > > bottom Dollar.
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > LR
    >
    > My wife and I have 2 of them and love em! They are not for sale (no help there), but I remember
    > seeing a post or 2 on bentrideronline.com under the "For Sale" section a few weeks/months ago.
    > Unfortunally I'm not computer saavy enough to insert a hyperlink. Anyway try going to
    > bentrideronline.com and look in their "For Sale" section and go back a few pages. Maybe the
    > posters still have the bikes. Good luck.

http://pub65.ezboard.com/fbentrideronlinefrm3.showMessage?topicID=361.topic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.