WTB: Cannondale Recumbent

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lr

Wanted to buy: Cannondale recumbent.

Let me know what you have, condition, pictures (if you have the ability) and bottom Dollar.

Thanks.

LR

"LR" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Wanted to buy: Cannondale recumbent.
>
> Let me know what you have, condition, pictures (if you have the ability) and bottom Dollar.
>
> Thanks.
>
> LR

My wife and I have 2 of them and love em! They are not for sale (no help there), but I remember
seeing a post or 2 on bentrideronline.com under the "For Sale" section a few weeks/months ago.
Unfortunally I'm not computer saavy enough to insert a hyperlink. Anyway try going to
bentrideronline.com and look in their "For Sale" section and go back a few pages. Maybe the posters
still have the bikes. Good luck.

"> My wife and I have 2 of them and love em! They are not for sale (no
> help there), but I remember seeing a post or 2 on bentrideronline.com under the "For Sale" section
> a few weeks/months ago. Unfortunally I'm not computer saavy enough to insert a hyperlink. Anyway
> try going to bentrideronline.com and look in their "For Sale" section and go back a few pages.
> Maybe the posters still have the bikes. Good luck.

http://pub65.ezboard.com/fbentrideronlinefrm3

"Sadieack" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "LR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Wanted to buy: Cannondale recumbent.
> >
> > Let me know what you have, condition, pictures (if you have the ability)
and
> > bottom Dollar.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > LR
>
> My wife and I have 2 of them and love em! They are not for sale (no help there), but I remember
> seeing a post or 2 on bentrideronline.com under the "For Sale" section a few weeks/months ago.
> Unfortunally I'm not computer saavy enough to insert a hyperlink. Anyway try going to
> bentrideronline.com and look in their "For Sale" section and go back a few pages. Maybe the
> posters still have the bikes. Good luck.

http://pub65.ezboard.com/fbentrideronlinefrm3.showMessage?topicID=361.topic

Status
Not open for further replies.