rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB crankset 165mm or smaller

Started by jere · · Last activity · 3 posts · 184 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
19 October 2005
Last activity
20 October 2005
Original author
jere
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
184
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi
    I need a road crank set for 9 speed 165mm or smaller
    I have chain rings just need crank arms ,170mm are
    just to big for 5 foot girl.
    Thanks Jere

  2. jere said:

    Hi
    I need a road crank set for 9 speed 165mm or smaller
    I have chain rings just need crank arms ,170mm are
    just to big for 5 foot girl.
    Thanks Jere

    Jere:
    contact Mark at: [email hidden]
    he has some 165mm cranks double and triple.

    Thanks
    Earl

  3. jere said:

    Hi
    I need a road crank set for 9 speed 165mm or smaller
    I have chain rings just need crank arms ,170mm are
    just to big for 5 foot girl.
    Thanks Jere

    I can get you cranks, made by TA, from 150mm length arms up to
    180...2.5mm increments...with or w/o rings, new, email me.

    [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.