WTB: current model Campy Veloce rear skewer

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Doug Van Cleve, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. Howdy folks,

    I am having issues with my rear wheel staying put. I looked
    though the online Campy catalog, and it looks like Veloce
    is the only rear hub that still has steel for both clamping
    surfaces. I want to buy at least one current/recent Veloce
    130mm OLD rear skewer. Please e-mail me directly if you
    have one in good condition that you want to sell. I have
    several other skewers that I would be happy to trade
    (Shimano 105, Edco, random alloy external cam) or I can
    just pay for the Veloce.

    Thanks, Doug

    Tags:

  2. Paul,

    Thanks for responding. Apparently none of my e-mails to you
    are going through. Please send me the best e-mail address to
    use to get in touch.

    Thanks, Doug

    news:<[email protected]>...