WTB: current model Campy Veloce rear skewer

Doug Van Cleve

Guest
Howdy folks,

I am having issues with my rear wheel staying put. I looked
though the online Campy catalog, and it looks like Veloce
is the only rear hub that still has steel for both clamping
surfaces. I want to buy at least one current/recent Veloce
130mm OLD rear skewer. Please e-mail me directly if you
have one in good condition that you want to sell. I have
several other skewers that I would be happy to trade
(Shimano 105, Edco, random alloy external cam) or I can
just pay for the Veloce.

Thanks, Doug

Paul,

Thanks for responding. Apparently none of my e-mails to you
are going through. Please send me the best e-mail address to
use to get in touch.

Thanks, Doug

news:<[email protected]>...