WTB: Cyclemetrics Fit-Stik

Steven L. Sheff

Guest
See subject ... I want to buy a Cyclemetrics Fit-Stik. Cyclemetrics is currently not producing any
and has none in stock.

Got one you wanna sell? E-me, and we'll talk.

But is he selling or buying old stuff here? I think the OP is only asking if anybody HAS one of
these item, that the contact him via EMAIL so they can talk. Thus, your note is incorrect, misplaced
and should be retracted!.... "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Please sell or buy your old stuff in the rec.bicycles.MARKETPLACE newsgroup. Never here. Thanks!
>
> "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:BB1A0976.2590%[email protected]...
> >
> > See subject ... I want to buy a Cyclemetrics Fit-Stik. Cyclemetrics is currently not producing
> > any and has none in stock.
> >
> > Got one you wanna sell? E-me, and we'll talk.

nice cross post of this ***** buddy. Of course one should probably ***** about the initial x-post
but who really gives a flying F*** It's raining here so I CAN"T go ride my bike. Dammit

Ken Papai wrote:

> Please sell or buy your old stuff in the rec.bicycles.MARKETPLACE newsgroup. Never here. Thanks!
>
> "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:BB1A0976.2590%[email protected]...
>
>>See subject ... I want to buy a Cyclemetrics Fit-Stik. Cyclemetrics is currently not producing any
>>and has none in stock.
>>
>>Got one you wanna sell? E-me, and we'll talk.

=v= It's not the sign of an a2hole to point out abuse of Usenet newsgroups, particularly
commercially-motivated abuse (a.k.a. spamming).

=v= The WHOLE PURPOSE of a *.marketplace newsgroup is to provide a place for that sort of thing
SEPARATE from other newsgroups. Cross-posting commercial messages defeats that purpose. It is quite
right to inform the offender of this. Since others may follow suit, it's also at times necessary to
cross-post this information to the original newsgroups the spam was posted to. <_Jym_

"James Messick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "bfd" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > But is he selling or buying old stuff here?
>
> What part of "Got one you wanna sell?" don't you understand?

IF you READ my posting, I was replying to Ken Papai's note which stated: "Please sell or buy your
old stuff in the rec.bicycles.MARKETPLACE". The OP should not be restricted to just r.b.marketplace
IF he's only looking for something and NOT selling or buying....

On 23 Jun 2003 10:47:55 -0700, [email protected] (bfd) wrote:

>"Please sell or buy your old stuff in the rec.bicycles.MARKETPLACE". The OP should not be
>restricted to just r.b.marketplace IF he's only looking for something and NOT selling or buying....

Look at the riffing subject, man ("WTB: <stuff>"). HE wants to buy something. THat is .,arketplace,
pure and simple.

Jasper