WTB: "Cycling in Japan" out-of-print Book by Kodansha Int.

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc archive' started by Alexander Aydt, May 24, 2003.

  1. Hi, my wife and I are planning for a cycling trip in Japan in summer. Apparently there is a book
    from from 1993 "Cycling in Japan" from Kodansha Int. which is out of print.

    If anyone in this group knows where i can get a copy of the book (will also accepts used ones, of
    course) id appreciate your comment. Thanks a lot and bye, Alex q:)

    Tags:

  2. Art Murphy

    Art Murphy Guest

    Try here: http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/Item.asp?Catalog=Books&Section=Books&Cat=&Lang=en&Item=4770-
    017421&AID=1192669&PID=216178

    Alexander Aydt <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi, my wife and I are planning for a cycling trip in Japan in summer. Apparently there is a book
    > from from 1993 "Cycling in Japan" from Kodansha Int. which is out of print.
    >
    > If anyone in this group knows where i can get a copy of the book (will also accepts used ones, of
    > course) id appreciate your comment. Thanks a lot and bye, Alex q:)

  3. Hawke

    Hawke Guest

    "Alexander Aydt" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi, my wife and I are planning for a cycling trip in Japan in summer. Apparently there is a book
    > from from 1993 "Cycling in Japan" from Kodansha Int. which is out of print.
    >
    > If anyone in this group knows where i can get a copy of the book (will also accepts used ones, of
    > course) id appreciate your comment. Thanks a lot and bye, Alex q:)

    Also: Chasing the Cherry Blossom by Lowell Sheppard

    http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/0745950310/qid%3D1053826309/250-5359289-2334601

    Hawke