WTB: Derosa, Gios, Pergoretti, Mondonico, Pinarello, Cinelli, Colnagobikes or frames

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by lewdvig, Aug 10, 2005.

  1. lewdvig

    lewdvig Guest

    Looking to add at least one of each of these to my stable. I need a
    55-55.5cm TT measured C-C. Prefer 130 mm wheelbase (original or cold set).

    Prefer used (so I can have lots of older bikes instead of one or two new
    ones). Frame material does not matter.

    I will consider track bikes/frames and Time Trail frames (even funny bikes).

    No price range in mind - if you are selling one just let me know.

    Cheers!

    Perry

    Tags:

  2. lewdvig

    lewdvig Guest

    lewdvig wrote:
    > Looking to add at least one of each of these to my stable. I need a
    > 55-55.5cm TT measured C-C. Prefer 130 mm wheelbase (original or cold set).
    >
    > Prefer used (so I can have lots of older bikes instead of one or two new
    > ones). Frame material does not matter.
    >
    > I will consider track bikes/frames and Time Trail frames (even funny
    > bikes).

    I have a Pinarello and Colnago TT bike now.

    Derosa, Gios, Pergoretti, Mondonico, Cinelli, Ciocc bikes or frames

    I am going to start using the local velodrome next year - so I nead a
    nice track bike - any vintage really.

  3. lewdvig

    lewdvig Guest

    lewdvig wrote:
    > lewdvig wrote:
    >
    >> Looking to add at least one of each of these to my stable. I need a
    >> 55-55.5cm TT measured C-C. Prefer 130 mm wheelbase (original or cold
    >> set).
    >>
    >> Prefer used (so I can have lots of older bikes instead of one or two
    >> new ones). Frame material does not matter.
    >>
    >> I will consider track bikes/frames and Time Trail frames (even funny
    >> bikes).

    > I have a Pinarello and Colnago TT bike now.
    >
    > Derosa, Gios, Pergoretti, Mondonico, Cinelli, Ciocc bikes or frames

    Still looking.