WTB: Dura Ace uniglide 7 speed 13 cog

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by J. Price, Jun 14, 2004.

  1. J. Price

    J. Price Guest

    The first threaded one, for 7 speed Uniglide Casette,assuming they
    even made one..Must be Dura Ace as the inside diameter is smaller,
    than the others. Must be 7 speed,although a 12 I have is maked 7/8
    speeed, as the one for 6 speed is thicker with the included
    spacer...TIA.

    Tags:

  2. Jon Isaacs

    Jon Isaacs Guest

    Did you ever find one, I might have one but I am not sure, would have to look.
    I have a fair selection of DA Uniglide stuff.

    jon

  3. boudreaux

    boudreaux Guest

    Jon Isaacs wrote:
    > Did you ever find one, I might have one but I am not sure, would have to
    > look. I have a fair selection of DA Uniglide stuff.
    > jon

    Thanks. Another forum member has fixed me up with 2 13s and a 14 second
    position. This is a great place for finding old stuff.