WTB: Dura Ace uniglide 7 speed 13 cog

J. Price

Guest
The first threaded one, for 7 speed Uniglide Casette,assuming they
even made one..Must be Dura Ace as the inside diameter is smaller,
than the others. Must be 7 speed,although a 12 I have is maked 7/8
speeed, as the one for 6 speed is thicker with the included
spacer...TIA.

Did you ever find one, I might have one but I am not sure, would have to look.
I have a fair selection of DA Uniglide stuff.

jon

Jon Isaacs wrote:
> Did you ever find one, I might have one but I am not sure, would have to
> look. I have a fair selection of DA Uniglide stuff.
> jon

Thanks. Another forum member has fixed me up with 2 13s and a 14 second
position. This is a great place for finding old stuff.