rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTB: Euro touring / hybrid type bar / or web pointers?

Started by Bob · · Last activity · 1 post · 292 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
13 March 2006
Last activity
13 March 2006
Original author
Bob
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
292
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Looking for a Euro made touring bar for a vintage retro-hybrid I am
    building. Must be quill stem mountable. Pointers to any web sites
    selling vintage bars of this sort appreciated.

    Something close to this shape would be preferred:
    http://users.rcn.com/uctraing/FR-with-bars.jpg

    Alloy preferred but I may be flexible on that. French size stem, OK
    too. Trying to avoid later 80's Japanese bars fitted to Euro bikes but
    if I don't find anything I might flex that requirement too.

    Thanks,

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.