WTB: Extra crown race for 1-1/8 King headset

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by nedshred, May 18, 2004.

  1. nedshred

    nedshred Guest

    Since I have been frequently switching forks lately, I'd
    like to be able to switch without removing and reinstalling
    the crown race. I was wondering if extra crown races are
    available from Chris King, or if anyone has an extra they
    would be willing to part with. Any info would be
    appreciated. TIA, Ned

    Please remove "nospam" to reply

    Tags:

  2. David White

    David White Guest

    I believe these are readily available. See:

    http://www.excelsports.com/new.asp?page=8&description=Basep-
    late&vendorCode=KING&major=1&minor=16