WTB ez-1 seat and handlebars

J Browe

Guest
wanted new or used: Seat for the EZ bikes as well as
handlebars. I cannot find anyone who sells them on the net.

Have you tried the manufacturer, www.sunbicycles.com?

--
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just
wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

j browe wrote:

> wanted new or used: Seat for the EZ bikes as well as
> handlebars. I cannot find anyone who sells them on
> the net.

Easy Racers would probably sell the parts you need.
<http://www.easyracers.com/contact.htm>.

[email protected] (j browe) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> wanted new or used: Seat for the EZ bikes as well as
> handlebars. I cannot find anyone who sells them on
> the net.

gaerlan.com poweroncycling.com has the seat
bikepartsusa.com has both