WTB ez-1 seat and handlebars

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by J Browe, Mar 15, 2004.

  1. J Browe

    J Browe Guest

    wanted new or used: Seat for the EZ bikes as well as
    handlebars. I cannot find anyone who sells them on the net.

    Tags:

    Have you tried the manufacturer, www.sunbicycles.com?

    --
    I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just
    wish that He didn't trust me so much. - Mother Teresa

  3. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    j browe wrote:

    > wanted new or used: Seat for the EZ bikes as well as
    > handlebars. I cannot find anyone who sells them on
    > the net.

    Easy Racers would probably sell the parts you need.
    <http://www.easyracers.com/contact.htm>.

  4. Bill B

    Bill B Guest

    [email protected] (j browe) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > wanted new or used: Seat for the EZ bikes as well as
    > handlebars. I cannot find anyone who sells them on
    > the net.

    gaerlan.com poweroncycling.com has the seat
    bikepartsusa.com has both

  5. JEGARH

    JEGARH New Member

    Joined: