WTB: Frame - about 53 cm

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Lt, Mar 5, 2004.

  1. Lt

    Lt Guest

    Hi All, I'm after a 53 cm or medium frame.

    I'd like to get an aluminium frame, with carbon stays and full carbon fork. Not looking to spend too
    much money - ~$600.00. If you've got something then let me know...

    Thanks

    Luis

    Tags:

  2. aotearoa706

    aotearoa706 Guest

    Luis, I have a Mongoose Pro Bosberg frame and fork. It's a
    51 but it has a 55.5cm top tube so I'm not sure if it might
    be too big for you. It's brand new and has never been built
    up. It is made from Columbus Airplane aluminum tubing with
    profiled and shaped tubes and has a Columbus Carve carbon
    seatstay. The fork is Columbus Carve with a carbon steerer
    tube. It's yours for $600 if you're interested. Let me know
    what you think and I'll send you a picture. It's silver with
    black and red decals. The photo's are on my other computer
    so if you're interested I'll send them to you. Thanks, Jason

    news:[email protected]...