WTB: Frame - about 53 cm

Lt

Guest
Hi All, I'm after a 53 cm or medium frame.

I'd like to get an aluminium frame, with carbon stays and full carbon fork. Not looking to spend too
much money - ~$600.00. If you've got something then let me know...

Thanks

Luis

Luis, I have a Mongoose Pro Bosberg frame and fork. It's a
51 but it has a 55.5cm top tube so I'm not sure if it might
be too big for you. It's brand new and has never been built
up. It is made from Columbus Airplane aluminum tubing with
profiled and shaped tubes and has a Columbus Carve carbon
seatstay. The fork is Columbus Carve with a carbon steerer
tube. It's yours for $600 if you're interested. Let me know
what you think and I'll send you a picture. It's silver with
black and red decals. The photo's are on my other computer
so if you're interested I'll send them to you. Thanks, Jason

news:[email protected]...