WTB: Frame for Tour Easy Replica project

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Guy Bouchard, Nov 19, 2003.

  1. Guy Bouchard

    Guy Bouchard Guest

    I need a big (around 61-63cm) road bike or touring frame and fork for a Tour Easy Replica project.
    Don't need to be in pretty shape (only straight). Rear end could be damaged since i mostly need
    front frame.

    I don't want to pay high $$ (+shipping to Canada). I usually find my cromoly frame localy but they
    seem tough to find right now.

    Let me know what you have.

    --
    Guy Bouchard 383 Rang 6 St-Benoit Lâbre Quebec, Canada G0M 1P0

    Tags:

  2. You should be able to find one of these in a 'Thrift' store, a garage sale, or in the 'sporting
    equipment' section of the newspaper.

    Hope this helps.

    --
    Lewis.