WTB: Frame for Tour Easy Replica project

Guy Bouchard

Guest
I need a big (around 61-63cm) road bike or touring frame and fork for a Tour Easy Replica project.
Don't need to be in pretty shape (only straight). Rear end could be damaged since i mostly need
front frame.

I don't want to pay high $$ (+shipping to Canada). I usually find my cromoly frame localy but they
seem tough to find right now.

Let me know what you have.

--
Guy Bouchard 383 Rang 6 St-Benoit Lâbre Quebec, Canada G0M 1P0

You should be able to find one of these in a 'Thrift' store, a garage sale, or in the 'sporting
equipment' section of the newspaper.

Hope this helps.

--
Lewis.