WTB: Full wetsuit, 5'10", 180 lbs

Mikeg82617

Guest
Newby needs wetsuit to use only a few times a year. No brand preference.

Mike Greer

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (MikeG82617) wrote:

> Newby needs wetsuit to use only a few times a year. No brand preference.

You'll drown if you try to wear a wetsuit that heavy.

--Harold Buck

- Homer J. Simpson

I thought Paula already got free wetsuits from Ironman VO3 Stealth?

[email protected] (MikeG82617) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Newby needs wetsuit to use only a few times a year. No brand preference.
>
> Mike Greer

That is a fabrication and lie! Even as we speak, Newby is out swimming in a stealth suit. How would
you even know because a stealth suit can not be scene.

news:<[email protected]>...