WTB: Full wetsuit, 5'10", 180 lbs

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Mikeg82617, Apr 15, 2003.

  1. Mikeg82617

    Mikeg82617 Guest

    Newby needs wetsuit to use only a few times a year. No brand preference.

    Mike Greer

    Tags:

  2. Harold Buck

    Harold Buck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (MikeG82617) wrote:

    > Newby needs wetsuit to use only a few times a year. No brand preference.

    You'll drown if you try to wear a wetsuit that heavy.

    --Harold Buck

    - Homer J. Simpson

  3. I thought Paula already got free wetsuits from Ironman VO3 Stealth?

    [email protected] (MikeG82617) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Newby needs wetsuit to use only a few times a year. No brand preference.
    >
    > Mike Greer

  4. Actually..... Newby is getting wetsuits from Xterra.

    "Dr. Steven Walker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I thought Paula already got free wetsuits from Ironman VO3 Stealth?
    >
    > [email protected] (MikeG82617) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Newby needs wetsuit to use only a few times a year. No brand preference.
    > >
    > > Mike Greer

  5. That is a fabrication and lie! Even as we speak, Newby is out swimming in a stealth suit. How would
    you even know because a stealth suit can not be scene.

    news:<[email protected]>...