anyone know where I can find a
Harpoon IPA Jersey
(other than www.harpooonbrewery.com) ???
thanks in advance - email me off list at :
[email hidden]
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
anyone know where I can find a
Harpoon IPA Jersey
(other than www.harpooonbrewery.com) ???
thanks in advance - email me off list at :
[email hidden]
[email hidden] (DhBrown99) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...
Quoted message said:anyone know where I can find a
Harpoon IPA Jersey(other than www.harpooonbrewery.com) ???
thanks in advance - email me off list at :
[email hidden]
Check your local distributor. Maybe they'll have one as a promotional
item. Though good stuff like a cycling jersey is unlikely. Try eBay,
but at $75 I'd suggest not being too cheap and just buy it from the
brewery store.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.