WTB: Headtube!

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Jordan Hukee, Mar 8, 2005.

  1. Jordan Hukee

    Jordan Hukee Guest

    Strange question:

    I am looking for 1-1/8² quality aluminum head tube stock. Will need to be
    140mm on the finished frame. Must be an alloy that can be welded to Columbus
    Starship ATB.

    Does anyone have this or know of a source?

    Jordan

    Tags:

  2. WTB: Headtube!
    "Jordan Hukee" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BE53AEA1.E50%[email protected]
    Strange question:

    I am looking for 1-1/8" quality aluminum head tube stock. Will need to be 140mm on the finished frame. Must be an alloy that can be welded to Columbus Starship ATB.

    Try Kirk Pacenti: http://www.bikelugs.com/